What good news! Sometimes a girl has to sneak some extra nutrition wherever she can find it! So happy she perked up enough to help herself! Every little bit if sass is charming! I hadn't heard about Dolly Parton, How sad.
I'm so glad to hear this, was dreading sad news about Mary. Your dinner looks so crisp and fresh and delish. Is that a roll on the left? And...a poached egg in front? Buratta? Is it still hot weather by you?
Glad Mary has perked up. I give my girl some oatmeal when she is feeling sick. It seems to go down well and stay down. For dinner last night I had shrimps with cocktail sauce and a baked potato with butter and Welsh cheese on it. I eat kinda weird these days. Today will be some roast beef and gravy from a package over mashed potatoes. I eat vegetables in soup for my evening meal. I eat my main meal at noon and I find that I get reflux less often at night now. I love potato salad but can’t make it very well, I always seem to over cook the spuds. Gigi
That is good to see. One day at a time.
ReplyDeleteJust seen on the news that Dolly Parton has died. A very talented lady. RIP Dolly. xx
Oh, I'm sorry to read this about Dolly Parton. I love her!
DeleteSometimes a Gal needs some potato salad, even if one has to resort to theft !!! Sending love xxx
ReplyDeleteI love potato salad
DeleteCheeky girl, glad Mary is as you say perkier, your supper looks delish so both happier today thank goodness. Jan in Castle Gresley
ReplyDeleteLooking after myself well
DeleteWhat good news! Sometimes a girl has to sneak some extra nutrition wherever she can find it! So happy she perked up enough to help herself! Every little bit if sass is charming!
ReplyDeleteI hadn't heard about Dolly Parton, How sad.
Hugs!
Yes a real star
DeleteIf she's stealing food, she's feeling better. I'm glad.
ReplyDelete🙏🙏🙏🙏
DeleteI'm so glad to hear this, was dreading sad news about Mary. Your dinner looks so crisp and fresh and delish. Is that a roll on the left? And...a poached egg in front? Buratta?
ReplyDeleteIs it still hot weather by you?
Sad about Dolly Parton. I always admired her.
Mozzarella !
DeleteShe’s still enjoying herself when she can.
ReplyDeleteAn old trouper
DeleteMust be a dee-lish potato salad!!!
ReplyDeleteI love potato salad
DeleteShe’s a love❣️
ReplyDeleteMy old gal
DeleteMary is not about to let an opportunity pass her by. I am glad she is better.
ReplyDeleteShe’s an old glutton x
DeleteGreat news about Mary!
ReplyDelete❤️❤️
DeleteGood. You must be relieved!
ReplyDeleteI know it’s brief
DeleteMary really must be feeling a little better! A good day.
ReplyDeleteI love salad, and yours looks very tempting.
She perks up with food , cocktail sausages especially
DeleteApplause for Mary! 💐 What a supper! You’re Culinary Sensation xx
ReplyDeleteI love u
DeleteI love you too xx
DeleteSo pleased there's still a mischievous streak in her. Fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteShe has always been food led
DeleteLovely to see. ❤️
ReplyDeleteXx
DeleteThe shrimp look wonderful. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI grilled them with garlic
DeleteSo good to see Mary looking perky.
ReplyDeleteI think she looks rather frail xx but hungry
DeleteGlad Mary has perked up. I give my girl some oatmeal when she is feeling sick. It seems to go down well and stay down. For dinner last night I had shrimps with cocktail sauce and a baked potato with butter and Welsh cheese on it. I eat kinda weird these days. Today will be some roast beef and gravy from a package over mashed potatoes. I eat vegetables in soup for my evening meal. I eat my main meal at noon and I find that I get reflux less often at night now. I love potato salad but can’t make it very well, I always seem to over cook the spuds. Gigi
ReplyDeleteBetter than under cooking them
DeleteGlad she's feeling cheeky.
ReplyDeleteShe’s always loved her food
DeleteGood! (On both counts!)
ReplyDelete🙏🙏🙏❤️
Delete