The storm came in from the West.
Because of the ring of hills that surrounds Trelawnyd in the sloping valley, the thunder when it arrives , grumbles loudly and echoes with force.
It’s always impressive
The dogs aren’t bothered by thunder and sleep on and as the rain falls the troupe of sparrows from the field hedgerow chatter noisily as they bathe
Bun watches but from afar
I can feel the rain all the way back on the sofa
I’m reminded of the song Missing by Everything But The Girl
“ And I miss you………..like the desserts miss the rain….”
The thunder rumbles away slowly
And the sparrows stop their chatter
I had three counselling clients today, the last cancelled so I sneaked off to the cinema to see The Dog Stars
Oh it was limp for apocalypse movie ! So much so I won’t even review it .


I’ve heard dire things about The Dog Stars ( a good book btw)
ReplyDeleteKeith
Xx