……but when you are lying on the couch with a poorly old dog , it sure makes you smile
Mary slept with me again last night and remains a little shaky today .
She’s eating and a tad breathless
And the fire has gone out of her eyes 😒 just a little
My old girl …..
Finlay, Meg and George

I'm glad Mary is still with you and I imagine you and she both are comforted by being together as you slept. The gentle sounds of breathing are reassuring to you both. The last gifts to each other is this time of peace and quiet as hard as it is.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs ...
Thinking of you both!
ReplyDeleteI’ve been here before many times , Mary just the once
DeleteOur 16 yo girl had a seizure about six months ago. No repeats. Just a few quiet days.
ReplyDeleteHope Mary is experiencing the same. The little paws control so much of our life.
I never signed up for TikTok. I was already up to my ears with all the others. I’m glad it’s entertaining you while you show Mary how loved she is.
ReplyDelete