Wednesday



 I watched the paper thin but entertaining comedy crime drama Ludvig tonight in my underwear,
My uniform lies next to the washing machine 
Only a few minutes are left in a long day.
Not enough time to read blog comments 
Mary is stalking BUN and Weaver, hoping for a Bottom lick 
They are United and a force to reckon with 
Roger is on my knee looking worried, if he was a real toddler 
He’d be sucking his thumb 

I watched two minutes of the following news and gave up
To depressing.
My counselling day tomorrow
Bed again 

6 comments:

  1. Yorkshire Liz9:36 pm

    You got it in one. Too depressing . Too much of history eternally repeating itself. Too little humanity. And you get to feeling too old to deal with the same old - same old. And so to bed! Tomorrow should be better! Hold onto that thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest and repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:09 pm

    No pants?
    Your trolls will be masturbating

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara Anne11:01 pm

    I understand being too tired to do much and am glad the sweetly wild ones are quietly entertaining each other while Roger stayed safely with you.
    Tonight I'm frazzled and so tired I could cry but I got a border on another quilt for a Ukrainian child or teen on, then decided to put bright yellow squares in the quilt border's corners so there went the rest of my energy. If anyone looks cross-eyed at me I may burst into tears.
    Hope you sleep well, have sweet dreams, and your counseling day tomorrow is a joy.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:43 pm

    I find myself binge watching British antiques shows because other streaming offerings are police or emergency medical shows, comedies that weren’t funny, violent crime shows or…the scariest and most depressing current news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you didn't post a selfie of you in your saggy grey underpants and string vest watching telly.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes