Flirt

 


Met my friend Colin for lunch and a much needed laugh. I told him how much I over reacted to our new male Iberian vet when Mary had her ears reviewed and he giggled loudly when I admitted I simpered like a schoolboy when the vet told me that Roger ( who had come along for ballast) was a fine specimen of  terrier. To be honest I would have smiled and laughed if the vet had read out the first quarter of the local telephone directory, those deep Spanish tones.
Like a moist Antonio Bandares on toast
Colin, reminded me that I wasn’t too old to flirt even though it was somewhat unsavoury to laugh at absolutely everything the object of my affection had said 
Note to self next time tone it down 

On another Spanish note, this is the final piece I enjoyed at the Madrid concert this year. The look of intensity in the eyes of the dancer could be seen and felt by me in the one of the back rows of the auditorium . 
Amazing


I suddenly want to be back in Madrid

16 comments:

  1. Yes, just flutter those eyelashes, and look coy next time. Lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:49 pm

    I love this, you old flirting homosexual you!

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6:53 pm

      There is life in this old dog yet!

      Keith
      Xx

      Delete
    2. Not much Kieth but a little

      Delete
  3. Antonio on Toast? Where do I place my order?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you are never too old to flirt. A woman past 95 years flirted with my husband so expertly that she might have taken me out of the picture if she had had the stamina. He preened for days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara Anne7:39 pm

    Flirting is a good beginning!
    Cheers to Colin, friendship, good food, and wonderful laughs!
    What an incredible dancer. Ta, John.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friends like Colin are the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suddenly I need a visit to a vet too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrat on the best simile I've read since I can't remember when -- "like a moist Antonio Bandares on toast"

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes