Move On

 

Where as  Monday was all London and glitz and ABBA,
Yesterday and Today is all Trelawnyd and country and home.
The catch up sub committee meeting of the TCA took up most of Wednesday  night 
Chairman farmer Med is worried about the Upcoming TB testing of his cattle 
It’s a big problem locally.
I did shopping for Trendy Carol who has covid yesterday  
She answered the door in a mask and something ethereal and a bit flowing 
Mandy & Sailor John lost Mandy’s mum, who had been poorly for a long time , so I took spring primulas around with a card 
Over 16 years Mandy and I have supported each other with flowers 
I went to the village shop to buy a couple of gins and caught the velvet Voiced Linda doing the same 
We giggled like schoolgirls .
I’ve just been threatened on line by email by a troll which has been an incredibly stupid thing to do given my blog history 
I hope things will now settle down properly  
Now, as they should 
The video has a strength of its own 
It has nothing to do about today
But boy I love it 
Hey ho

  

16 comments:

  1. Oo - I like that - To me the lady says - " how could you be so cruel - Away with you - because I have fire inside - move out of my way " x 🔥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clip. Very powerful. Who the hell would threaten you? What an arse!

    Jo in Auckland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:31 pm

    Sorry to hear you've been threatened, I hope you were able to resolve the issue. I didn't understand the "blog history" comment though, what did that mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:53 am

      Sorry to hear this. I had the same question, what does an e-mail have to do with the blog? Is it someone in the nighbourhood?

      Delete
    2. Anonymous8:54 am

      neighbourhood

      Delete
  4. Viva el Mariachi - very moving and nicely done. Online threats are cowardly. Cowards be gone! I hope the cattle TB test goes well. Scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fire of flamenco burns brightly despite age!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By E-MAIL???? Wow. That is a stupid person. Those things can be tracked back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trelawnyd is nothing but all go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:17 am

    John - what an awful thing to happen- even though you sound very matter of fact about it, it is not okay that this has happened to you. You are loved
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it worth reporting the threat to the police? As Siobhan says, you sound dismissive of it, but it must have shaken you. Sending a virtual hug. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:55 am

    That was fun. How upsetting to be threatened, how cowardly and nasty. Jealousy me thinks. Hugs, noreen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Horrible to be threatened like that. I hope things settle down too.
    It's great how the village supports each other when the bad times in life come along.

    Flamenco is so full of passion and life!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who would threaten you? Absolutely bizarre. Have you reported it? Get out those flamenco shoes and stomp them to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was the "something ethereal and a bit flowing" a see-through nightie?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Susan Z from Across the Pond12:25 pm

    It sounds like you've had spreading and soaking in village love. Let that be your armor to shield you from the troll's arrows. Shame on that troll. Shame. Shame. Shame.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes