Mouldy Old Pongos!!




I need to drum up some interest in the concert our choir is supporting on the 2nd Of November.
The Rivers are described as a Groove Driven contemporary Acapella choir of some note and they will be performing a one off concert at our village hall in Trelawnyd on the 2nd !
They will be supported ( briefly) by our Gwaenysgor Community Choir who can be described as an eclectic group of mouldy old pongos ! 
Tickets can be bought on the door  or at the following link
click here for link to buy tickets

We look forward in seeing you there

14 comments:

  1. Would be there if I could. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara Anne1:44 pm

    I wish I could be there, too, but there is an ocean in the way. Wouldn't it be loverly?

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. For anyone within reach and with 'taste' it sounds unmissable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about those within reach but of dubious taste? 😂

      Delete
    2. Thoughts and prayers, M.M., thoughts and prayers. :-)

      Delete
  4. i would like to see moldy old pongos on bongos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How long would it take to drive to Trelawnyd from Ludlow?

    LX

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is a pongo in this context? I looked it up and the choices are" soldier? or orangutan? The good news, for Rivers photo is, you do not have to dress up or get your hair cut, John.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that a pongo is a springy stick thingy that children during the 60s would bounce up and down the road on - sadly I never had one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that nonsense I've written,I remember it now - pogo x

      Delete
  9. I checked out the rivers on line they sound like a talented group and with the added addition of your choir it can't get better than that John.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our little town in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range hosted a choir from Wales for a number of years. Their concerts were wonderful. I’m sure this one will be too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi hun, Would love to be there unfortunately we are in suffolk. xx Hugs goldensunflowerx

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes