More Corners

another machine xx
Wonderfully all over

Love the arch x

 



This is adorable 

Another fav of mine and one you can easily guess the owner






Not mine honest


Organised chaos 

 keep em coming......jgsheffield@hotmail.com



simple , clean lines restful x

you can hear them snoring


Ive always wanted some stained glass...a tit too!


I so want to see this visa again in summer

classy


now I adore this, its a face!


more armchair envy


I want this too sigh



hard to beat


gay chic?

More gay?


Mamma Mia?

o could get lost in this one


and this one




9 comments:

  1. More corners, more moments in time with your Blogger friends, lovely X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely set John love the photo of the room with the two dogs a home with a dog or cat is a happy one that I would enjoy being in. The garden cottage with the lovely flowers looks so idyllic and good on all the creative people who have their own special place to create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, what a fun idea, personal spaces reveal the owners personality, past times, much loved pets, hobbies, interesting..., i will send you a corner of my world soon ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Repeats. Cheating. I forbid you to use the word 'adorable'. Best wishes, your Great Aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all, but I’d die with the little cabin. Die.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderful seeing so many of these special places! I love the ones that are a little messy because they show even more important bits of that person's personality. I always knew you had the best followers of your blog but this just shows it in more depth! I would love to get to know every person from every corner shown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel a bit dumb but, apart from how tidy somebody is and how much money they have spent, what do these photos say?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such variety. Some, however, send my OCD into overdrive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought this was a grand idea...I enjoyed seeing into a corner of each of these lives...Thanks John!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes