On Deaf Ears

Connie and Daryl 

The reboot of The Walking Dead continues with many of the older characters taking a back seat to the  newer characters. It's an interesting situation which seems, in part, to be working.
Connie ( talented deaf actress Lauren Ridlof ) has teamed up with the monosyllabic  Daryl to fight the Whisperers and both are just as  stubborn and arsey as each other which alludes to a possible  romance in the future and new evil bad guy Beta ( Ryan Hurst) who looks like a Klingon from Star Trek makes Negan look like a bloody pussy cat.......we all know....that Negan is going to make good....the old couple from Hilltop are going to be Whisperer bait alongside Rosita, Eugene  and maybe Nabilla from Kingdom and the doe eyed Lydia is going to take over from Maggie
The series is moving away from the original disaster movie narrative I loved so much in season 1,2 and 3 and now has become a true American Western reboot....

Cassidy McClincy as Lydia 

The evil Beta

12 comments:

  1. Why does Beta look like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing at the shitness of that make up

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does that mean "Negan make good"? What's happening with him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Negan is made whole by Judith

      Delete
  4. Yup, that's a Klingon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara Anne3:19 am

    Beta looks like a Klingon having a bad face day but all I know about this show is what I've read here.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just don't know! It's driving me nuts...! I do know we will be left again with a cliff hanger!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gave up after series two. They didn't seem concerned with finding food or petrol or having a wash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would watch a Daryl TWD spinoff in a second.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the new changes. I hadn't realized how disinterested I had been getting in the show until the changes came. It's very different, as you say, but wow, there's a little life in it yet!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes