Kindness of "strangers"



Forgive my use of the word "strangers", I use it here ONLY as way in to introduce this blog entry as I couldn't quite think just how to title this initial THANK YOU to the kind bloggers that have gone to my sister's Motor Neurone Fund Raising website at supportingandrew. and donated nearly 100£ so far in the SAVE THE PIG competition. They , of course, are strangers to Andrew, our brother, who is suffering from the effects of this dreadful disease.....but generously they have donated to this, slightly frivolous, fund raiser that bares his name.
Thank you all , so very much.
You have entered the spirit of our open day with the gusto of an Auntie  Gladys, and for that I am very, VERY grateful

10 comments:

  1. Here's to Jan raising a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought of a great original name for that lovely little pig. Wait for it.... BABE! Now I am sure that nobody else will have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again John, I reiterate - your blog and you yourself are so friendly and inviting that nobody can resist you. You are my favourite blog without a doubt and I always look for you first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still have trouble with a name to suit her now that she's not as sweet as I thought............

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've 'sold myself' twice today to raise some funds to send...

    ...so there's another 10p to add to the total.

    Hope Sis raises loads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. tee hee! I have a name that made my teenager roll his eyes! (my barometer of good or bad) I just have to remember it until Wednesday when I get some funds to buy in....

    Katie in MN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Blanche - it was nuthin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tom
    I knew you couldnt resist a Mr Williams' line

    ReplyDelete
  9. chris
    the 50pence you raisedwill be gratefully recieved

    ReplyDelete
  10. My vote is in. She is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes