A Morale Booster

As you all know my brother and his wife are living with the daily grind that is Motor Neurone Disease. Laughs or even smiles can be few and far between at the moment, so I am sure my sister's latest blog entry has gone a long, long way in raising morale and eliciting a quiet chuckle. If you have a spare minute, go and see what she has done.........and leave her a comment
 see Supporting Andrew Blog
......my Brother's comment is worth a look too.............
A lovely little moment of kindness me thinks.................

8 comments:

  1. Hope you all have a blessed weekend, John. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes John, this was great! The 'word' is really spreading around, nice job Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever is your sister John!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Janet is doing a bang up job with her blog! I can see that she is growing in her confidence, and I think she's one great Gal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I`ll go check out Janet`s blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful!! What a cool thing to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was wonderful John...Janet is doing a fine job and I loved Andrew's comment. Very nice indeed! Maura :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:14 pm

    Wow! I didn't know you could even do that. Janet's amazing...Face in Space. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes