Catching Blogs

My sister can be a big Luddite where computers are concerned!
Her stress levels have been pretty high, but with some patient counselling she has now banged out her own blog site which supports an excellent cause!
So if you have a minute, pop over to
http://supportingandrew.blogspot.com/ and leave her a message of encouragement...... she is doing a sterling job selling charity wrist bands in support of the ALS association (above Chris sporting his band)

Thank you!

Anyhow I was on night shift last night and the Intensive care Unit was quiet which made a change. I didnt have a patient, and offered to go home to return another night to cover a short shift, but my request fell on deaf ears. Today I have sorted out Janet's blog and bought a second hand hen house from the animal wholesalers! I now have 18 hen houses !

7 comments:

  1. Eighteen Hen houses? You have a town (at least a village) there! Have you named it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my new hen house is quite imposing so I will call it the Memorial Hall!(after the village hall)

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, I went over to your sisters page and need to go back and become a follower--What a great cause!! I wish they sold bracelets here in the US, I'd buy one! By the way, that's a great picture of you over there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, kim..I look fat and tired!!!! but thank you
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will check out your sister's new blog.
    Pretty soon, John, you will not be able to take any more shifts.....18 hen houses!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. jim
    some of the little ones only house on or two hens!!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. 18!!!! Hen City LOL - Oh to be a rooster (again!)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes