Lets have a group hug

With the major Government ministers chosen, perhaps there is a place for some optimism at last.......? I do hope so.....
I think people want to see their politicians act like the adults that they are.....no one has to be best friends at work, but we would all like to think of ourselves as professionals when we have to work alongside someone we dont actually like or agree with....
Perhaps the conservatives and the lib dems will now leave the toys in the cot where they belong and start working together.......
who knows?
sigh

4 comments:

  1. I rather like it when our politicians are busy being childish to each other . . . gives them less time to focus their ridiculousness on us. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Sigh..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please!!! Brits or Americans...it doesn't matter. A politician is a politician. I have more, but I will button it. Good luck!
    ~Randy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's hope so. We've had a minority government in Canada for a few years now lead by the conservatives. I figure it all comes down to what is in it for them (individual parties), as to whether or not it works for OUR good.
    But I do prefer a majority gov , of course as long as it is the right one....I mean correct one!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes