Sheffield Plans

I am pretty excited!
Friday I am meeting up with Nu up in Sheffield and we are going to catch up with a load of old friends for a night of laughter and gossip!
I left Sheffield in 2005 and Nu left in 1995 , so it will be a real nostalgic "blast from the past" night out when we all get together in ALL BAR ONE.....! especially as Nu and I are sharing a hotel room! which is so...well teenage !
Been texting like mad over the last few days in order to liaise with old mates!
tee hee
photo:- the famous vintage police box located next to the Town Hall in sheffield city centre

11 comments:

  1. It sounds like loads of fun! Get tipsy and have one for me as well!

    That police box is something else! How times have changed, eh?

    Jack n Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have ten for you sharon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont forget Canadian Club

    ReplyDelete
  4. geoffry after drinking it (in copious ammounts) at your house recently I will NEVER drink it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's green, and not blue, but, for a moment there, I thought that you were getting ready to fire up the Tardis.

    Have loads of fun on your night out. If you can get it over there, have a shot of Wild Turkey Bourbon. It'll cure what ails you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great time, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your po po meet in a phone booth? I'll take a vodka and cranberry, thank you. That or coconut rum (Malibu)and Dr. Pepper.
    ~Randy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't that police box supposed to be blue? Have a wonderful time out. I'm sure you'll end up sitting giggling half the night and will be glad you're sharing a room. Lane

    ReplyDelete
  9. the police box has always been a lurid green from what I remember!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have fond memories of Sheffield, lived in Broomhill early 80s lovely place as cities go, hope you enjoy you reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. kathy I presume you were a student at the university there?
    I lived in broomhill for a while too!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes