Mother in law plans

Sorrel, my mother in law is coming to visit on Thursday. It is her birthday at the weekend, so I have been left to organise some treats for her! SO.........!
I think that we will have lunch at Osborn House in Llandudno on Saturday.....then in the evening we will either go to the theatre or Prestatyn's Scala cinema.....then on Sunday I want to book us in for tea at the lovely Bodysgallen Hall (see all photos including a snap of the house's famous tea table yum)
http://www.bodysgallen.com/

I will sort the weekend out tomorrow, in between vets visits, fixing the spare tyre on the old berlingo, collecting spare parts for the wood burner stove, oh and disinfecting the first set of chicken coops........the dreaded red mite is returning!

Off to bed now......I am so tired I am losing my ability to co ordinate and I have dribbled my diet coke all over my pullover!

5 comments:

  1. John, the plans sound lovely!! I just hope you can stay awake to enjoy them! Get some rest, you are working way too hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect day !
    What a thoughtful SIL you are ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. that does sound lovely, can I come!!

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really do know how to show a person a good time. It all sounds so wonderful. Now go take a breather! You deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes