Thank you

There are literally far too many people to thank for today's allotment open success, but I will endeavour to try.

Thanks to my sister Ann for manning the front gate,organising the raffle and running around with husband Tim to make sure the set up was organised seamlessly. Sister Janet, Aunt Judy and Janet Jones for doing a sterling job with Chris in the tea tent.
Thank you to Sister in Law Jayne for her plants and cakes and for being a general dogsbody with my brother Andrew.
Thanks for all the ladies (and Geoffrey of course) that made cakes for the day, Pat,Joanne,Auntie Gladys,Sylvia,Carole with her Ice Cream,Judy,and not forgetting Janet and the other unnamed ladies from the church with all their contributions.
I must add another thank you for Geoff's hard work helping to set up, to Mike and Viv for opening up their garden to my visitors and to Ewan for watching the dogs all day and finally a big thank you to the couple of hundred of people that made the effort to support the day by attending.
I was made up with the success of the allotment open (further photos of today--see below)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes