Ho Hum

Today has been a rather "nothing day". No matter how hard I have looked, there is very little to report in the way of news.
I have planted shallots and onions today, and have had to cover them all with nets, to protect them from the marauding rabbits, which is a laborious job. The weather has been icy cold and miserable, and I have seen no one except for a passing troupe of hikers, who upset the egg laying hens roosting over their eggs in the side of the compost heap by crowding in to spy on them through the lane fencing.

The slowness and coldness of the day has been rather oppressive. I could have done with a mooch around some city shops and lunch out!

In actual fact I sat in the pig hut sharing two bananas with Gladys and Nora

ho hum

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes