Putting your money where your mouth is..........

I dropped down to Prestatyn this afternoon to have an interview for the volunteer position at the Scala cinema. I was slightly over awed by the panel of three (it felt like my senior nurse interview) but enjoyed the chat about their vision for how the cinema is to be run. I made sure that they knew that the cinema featured highly in my film mad pre teen geeky life, and I was very honest when I said that I felt strongly that the cinema and town needed support.
They said that I would get a nice uniform!
I said I could work one night a week!
Tee hee..........

I sold the three grey bantams AND the small buff rooster chick this morning. The lady that bought them had no box in which to put them, so we had to improvise by placing them in a cupboard of her Winnebago! She has put in a provisional order for some hybrids when I get the chance to get them into the incubator too, which is nice. With the money I got for the hens I got all four dogs treated for fleas (and Meg injected for worms!) Meg still has the habit of eating sheep poo every time we go out, so needs a stronger dose of wormer than the other dogs! With the change left, I bought some extra pig feed!

pic is one of the "dog attack survivors" from last year sunning herself in the Churchyard. I have called her Jane

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:08 pm

    You strike me as a wise man... My wife says that Indian Runner Ducks can simply be let out, that they will wander the yard and come home to bed at night to their little house. We can then lock them up- away from the visiting fox or weasel.

    They look pretty fast is my take and I fear that I will spend the twilight hours chasing these things (ok beings) rather than sitting back watching hockey...

    We are both new at this. The chickens are coming next week. Big brown ones. Rousse they are called here.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes