Albert chalks up another life & hard work

Albert is now down to 7 lives! As I was washing the pots this morning, he found my laptop and deftly chewed through the power cable! I was non the wiser until there was a sharp "BANG!" followed by a black streak of Albert bolting upstairs like a ferret up a drainpipe!
He seemed unhurt, just frightened by the whole affair..........I am now left without a functioning computer! Thank god Chris has one................The uprights for the pig fencing has all been set up nicely. Overseen by Foreman Steve (left) Cheerful Gary (right) and I hand hammered 20 poles into the bottom field in record time. I felt rather proud of our work when local farmer Ralph, called down and gave the project his thumbs up! Tomorrow the wire fence arrives and hopefully we will be able to shift the duck house all the way down the field to set up before the girls arrive.
My arm and shoulders are aching a little tonight......I need a long hot bath....mind you I will have to give the tub a good scrub, both scotties have been soaking in there after a particularly dirty afternoon shadowing me in the mud

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes