sigh.....

I got up early this morning as I wanted to start clearing some of the allotment beds seeing that the ground has softened somewhat after the recent cold snap. True to form (best laid plans and all that) it has started to rain heavily! Looks as though I am going to get a little damp today. At the moment I am grabbing a proper coffee while the dogs are performing over their breakfast bowls.
The vet has just called (it was the brusque girl who looked after Finlay so well). Apparently Albert has removed his plaster cast overnight and it looked as though it had been put on incorrectly!
Poor little chap, I suspect the discomfort from this was causing his "erratic" behaviour....
So as we speak he is having his leg pinned!....

4 comments:

  1. I care about your blog! And about Albert and Boris and the hysterical runners... Keeping up on your everyday life is one of my greatest small pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless Albert's lil heart ... he knew that cast was wrong! heh Hope the pinning is eventless and he's home soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your messages....
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with qwb,I'm hooked on your blog now and poor little Albert's misfortune.I hope the pins do the trick and you get him home soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes