Albert returns home

Well I picked Albert up this evening. He was thankfully more settled and comfortable after having his fractured femur wired this morning. It is obvious that the original plaster cast was incorrectly fitted, so perhaps it would have been more prudent for him to have had the operation earlier, thus saving him a lot of pain , two anaesthetics and four days at the vets!
Although I was very grateful to the surgery and said so, I did say that I hoped the bill would reflect the mistake........taking a cheeky glimpse at the vets notes, I saw it would be!
Anyhow the dogs have all touched noses with him when he arrived home. He ate a small meal (above) and settled down next to the fire with four pairs of eyes closely watching him

1 comment:

  1. Glad Albert is home and doing better.Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes