Hazel

Il y a longtemps que je t'aime (2008) was bloody well sold out when Hazel and I got to Theatre Clwyd which was a real bummer. It is only showing again for one more night, so I will try and get to see it tomorrow. We had a look around the art gallery then had a drink and a proper chat, something that we haven't done for ages!
Hazel is just emerging from a very messy divorce, and is doing so with a great deal of dignity, so we had a "girly" time discussing her dating needs and the like.
Hazel is my only friend in Wales that loves arthouse cinema....and thank god I found her! I couldn't cope with life if I couldn't have a pretentious chat about the whys and wherefores of a certain film's narrative or structure!

I got home just before 10pm.....Chris was in bed knitting Janet a scarf. Albert was asleep in his cage, snoring gently to himself.......with William lying next to him on the outside of his bars, with his nose pressed hard against Albert's fur

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes