How clean is your cottage?

Now I usually drag the rows of Christmas cards and tastefully placed sprigs of holly down on Boxing day, as for me Christmas is totally over by then.Seeing that Sorrel was visiting us late I have had to leave the decs up, which is an extremely stressful thing to do when you are a border line compulsive obsessive as I am. Chris and Sorrel have spent the day shopping, so I have enjoyed a few hours cleaning and bagging up all the tinsel!
I know it is not terribly interesting but for me a good clean is a terribly therapeutic pastime. It's a good job too, with William's disguesting bowel habits still reeking havoc on the cottage shagpile! and Albert's constant need to tap dance in his cat litter. Sometimes it is like living in a large,large petri dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes