Siberia

The cold snap here in Wales continues! and everyone is saying that the sub zero temperature seem to be the lowest in recent memory! Sorrel and Chris have set up camp next to the fire this morning and are curled up with a dvd of Mamma Mia. I have just taken the dogs up the Gop, which is stiff,icy and quite beautiful in the thick, thick frost.The birds cope with the frost well, but I have had to break the ice on their water feeders twice this morning already!


William was getting rather impatient with me on our walk as I paused to send my New Year texts to friends!, the network seems to be down at the moment, so "Happy New Year" to Jane,Geoff,Nige,Hazel,Jonney H,Mike & Bev,Nia,Nu and Jim etc etc etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes