Over my cold dead body

"sigh"......you let Chris out to do some Christmas shopping and what does he come back with?
YES! a doggie jumper embossed with a glittery scottie and the oh-so-cheesy motif "Official gift opener"....
All I can say, was that it was a good job I felt so ill yesterday.....as I was too weak to give this article the contempt it deserves.
I hate dog accessories of any shape and form, and even though I realise that its purchase was a bit of a joke, no dog of ours will ever be seen dead in a garment like this!!!
My flu remains, and I must admit that in the middle of the night I actually felt as though I was dying.(I did have a temperature of 39 degrees and was experiencing rigors!)
My temperature is still up today and all my joints (including strangely enough my eyeballs)are aching terribly, but I still had to walk the dogs on the beach and sort the poultry out.........mind you my legs almost buckled when I carried Boris back to his shed this evening

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes