Catch up

Today has been a bit of a "non" day. Sorrel is arriving later from Kent, I am working on night shift, and the weather remains icy cold but bright. The sun has that slightly milky, weak look and everything is bathed in an almost "sunset" type hue. George came over with me to feed the birds this afternoon and spent most of the time squaring up to Rogo.
I caught up with Nu this afternoon; she sounded exhausted and overwhelmed, Una's funeral will be next Wednesday over in Liverpool. It seems as though her family has lived its life at one Church service or another over the past year, at least I can make the service, for what little help that will be.
Tomorrow night we are all invited to Ann and Tim's for a "strictly come dancing" evening.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes