Boris comes of age, new Buffs and Holiday

Boris seems to be growing up already. From time to time his face pouches flush with red and blue and he assumes the stance of an adult "stag", but he remains rather well humoured through it all. The final clutch of the year,(four new Buffs) hatched last night and are safely housed in the shed under a heat lamp with Ned watching over them while we are in Spain
Sod's law, means that the weather in Barcelona is pretty dire all week, while the weather here is going to be lovely. I am not at all bothered, I intend to sit for hours (rain or shine) with a book..............
If I find an Internet cafe in Sitges I will drop a note on the blog, if not I will get back here next Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes