thoughts

The humid and summer-like weather has lasted all day. Tonight William has exhausted himself in the heat and actually fell asleep sat up. For a variety of reasons I took a rain check on my Sheffield trip today. The main reason was a very poor pay slip, and luckily Mike really understands being skint, so we will re schedule for next month.
Tomorrow will be set aside for the Flower Show preparations (my show nemesis Hazel has shipped her kids off on Grandma so she has a similar free run at her entries and hopes to whip my ass come the judging), so today I have cut the grass in most of the field and delivered all of the other local allotment open invitations
. I have two turkey chicks coming tomorrow (free from a grateful relative of a patient), but still have no housing for them. For the short term both can go into the shed, so I am excited that apprentice Geoff has finished his own hen coop and has promised to knock up a small turkey house . His coop is an impressive structure (see below) and a bargain at under 45quid. I am secretly envious at his newly acquired skill

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes