lucky patient

Short blog tonight, very tied after a busy shift. mind you the daughter of one of the patients I was looking after, happens to breed poultry. I got talking about her birds (like you do) and hey presto , she offered me a young turkey hen.
Now believe it or not I have always wanted one, so I have tentatively accepted the offer ( bugger the fact that we cannot accept gifts in the nhs)...it's the nicest thing that has happened to me in a crappy, busy day.
Working all day tomorrow......

2 comments:

  1. She won't be lonely as the only turkey in a flock of ducks and chickens?
    My cousin had turkeys who chased you from your car to the front porch when you came to visit and the reverse when you left. Had to be quick on your feet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. should be ok qwb, as the chick will be raised with hens from being a chick.......might get two anyhow!!!!!!!! if i can do a bit of a deal

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes