5.45am storm


This blog will still show on yesterday's date ( why is that? are we on American time?) but it is ,in fact 5.45 am! Gale force winds and rain woke me first thing, so muttering like an old psychi patient I donned a pair of tracksuit bottoms and an old jumper and dragged the dogs out into the storm for poos and pees.
The weather IS awful!
A quick trot down the lane and we are all soaked to the skin, at least the hens seemed to be ok, as I can just hear Duncan crowing against the howl of the wind.
I am now tucked up in bed with a coffee and blog ( I cannot believe I am blogging at this time!)
hey ho

1 comment:

  1. Log into Blogger, go to 'My Account', and edit the 'Time Zone' setting to display GMT/London/Greenwich. You are currently using the default (USA) settings, hence the incorrect day. Nx

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes