Auntie Glad


It has paid off dropping a few eggs a week to Auntie Glad, as she has left a pile of scones the size of baseballs on the front step this afternoon. At 87, she can knock out a ton of baking quite effortlessly, visit a huge group of pensioners from the village without tiring, and still have enough energy to clean her house from top to bottom. I love that about her!
Gladys always reminds me of a grey haired version of Wendolene Ramsbottom from Wallace and Gromit in A Close Shave - must be the drop earrings.


Chris made dinner this evening ( duck! very nice it was too) whilst I watched Strictly Come Dancing! Blue Peter's Gethin looked rather dashing and old fashioned I thought!
Favourite dancers are pretty boys Gethin and Matt and pig in a dress Letitia! I can't stand the bald oik builder ,look-a-like Dominic or that three legged GMTV presenter Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes