Out of sorts

I feel a bit out of sorts today, which is a rarity for me! Nothing seems to have gone smoothly, and every job has seemed to have dragged on way too long. By tea time I could have bitten one of the chicken's heads off I was so irritated and fed up !It has not helped getting a letter from a guy in Prestatyn whose car I knocked into near Janet's house in May. I had immediately told him It was my fault and gave him my details but didn't think too much of it as the faint mark was only on the wing mirror and not even half a centimeter long! Anyhow His letter quoted 187 quid to get it fixed! (100 quid in labour alone).....we will see.



This evening Hazel and I went to see Au-delà de la haine (2005) at Theatre Clwyd:- a bloody irritating documentary which should have en extremely moving story of how a French family coped with dignity and pain through the homophobic killing of their son by a trio of skin heads. The family and legal team seemed so articulate and the narrative at one stage seemed so "directed" both Hazel and I were convinced that all the characters were in fact actors and the piece itself just a fictional story........we eventually walked out 15 minutes before it finished. A perfect end to a shitty day! Thank god I don't have many days like this!

2 comments:

  1. john, from my past experience dealing with motor claims it would not be unreasonable for you to ask for a second repair estimate so that you have a comparison. Perhaps ata mutualy agreed garage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete (nephew and garage owner) said it was a fair price! hey ho

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes