Good News, William's Bollocks and the gay film festival

On night shift again tonight and am prepared for an altercation if I am moved for the third shift running! After that I have 18 days off until my next shift as I have swapped some nights to help out with a colleague's family needs. I will almost forget how to do an arterial blood gas when I get back to work! Wonderful!

Ann the secretary of the Parish council called in today and told me the fight over the field almost seems to be resolved. Apparently the Church of Wales DOES own the land but they are happy for the Parish Council to get the rent for it! I can hopefully sign next week and finally have the land to myself!


William seems to have recovered from his operation and doesn't "fiddle" with with his sutures too much (George being smaller gets his nose under there more frequently) We have not had any big fights since "the op", but I am not sure if it is the lack of testosterone that is the reason rather than our acquired ability to preempt any triggers to conflict. I find the tv programme The Dog Whisperer very interesting and some of what the presenter Cesar Millan sounds like sound common sense. He advocates exercise, discipline and affection ( in that order) to keep the pack happy, and stresses that the human has to be the pack leader at all times. Which is not at all easy!

Theatre Clwyd is showing some films from the London Gay and Lesbian Film festival ! (albeit ONLY two films! .....can two films be actually called a festival??) Anyhow tomorrow we are off to see Amnesia: The James Brighton Enigma (2005)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes