Help

Still smarting form my girly inability to negotiate the painting ladders and one hours sleep after a bloody awful shift on ITU last night ( Three admissions in three quarters of an hour!) it was nice to wake up to my brother Andrew (right) painting the high bits of the cottage wall and Steve (left) cementing the broken front garden wall. I was also glad to have a collection of eggs and vegetables available to give them both a gift after their work.
18 days off from work!! I am so excited , as I know the allotment can finally be finished to my satisfaction. It is a lovely sunny day today, so I will cut blog short to take William for his walk.
(The rose is the "ice cream" variety and has just bloomed in the front garden)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes