Rainy day jobs!


There is only one good thing about torrential rain, and that is that it allows you to catch up with those jobs that you often put to one side. After getting a dreadful soaking on the beach,delivering eggs and potatoes, collecting more applications for the flower show (we will be up around 100 % on last years applications!), organising Chris and Janet's picnic for tomorrow's Flint and Denbigh Show and cleaning and feeding the chickens (under an umbrella!) ; I have lit the fire, cleaned up the house and completed those hidden away jobs!

So I have completed the bookings for the kennels for our New York holiday and Christmas; written 2 letters and 6 e-mails to friends; brushed the dogs; tidied up the bureau in the living room; chucked out a load of paperwork and worked out my annual leave for work, which is useful as I am working nights tonight.


I am also very excited as I have booked a table for the famous Rainbow Room in the Rockerfeller Centre! for the Saturday night, when we are in New York! Its on the 65th floor and overlooks the city! I hope we are not sat next to the toilets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes