I have just been poked!


Facebook? what's it all about? well I am buggered if I understand it all! This morning I got "poked" by someone I knew but have not seen for a long time, and someone I didn't know asked if I could confirm that I was their friend! Now I worked out that this person is probably a friend of Chris', but how did he know (and why?) to contact me? anyhow I am confused by the whole set up of it. Please can anyone explain it all- answers on a postcard please

The weather deteriorated at 5pm, but I managed to plant a load of Pat choi and iceberg lettuce and tidied up the back garden prior to the garden judging tomorrow.Although the garden looks ok, it is a pity that the flower show wasn't in June when the whole garden was at it's best. Sold a dozen eggs to a passing walker this morning and she asked if she could buy some sweet peas (pic) as the A frame in the allotment is groaning with them! I refused but let her come in a cut herself a large bunch, which she was tickled pink with. Keeping her happy was usefull as she bought a couple of kilos of potatoes and a large bunch of runner beans too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes