Home...high and wet

Victoria station, like the rest of the UK was flooded this morning on our way back to Wales. I was surprised but we made it back in six hours with only one fairly short delay, which could have been a lot worse given the misery many had to put up with today. Arreva Trains , I must admit put on a particularly disgusting set of carriages for us to stand up in when travelling from Crewe to Prestatyn. It was so dirty,run down and crowded, I am sure it wouldn't have looked out of place in the film North West Frontier (1959)

The dogs were all totally knackered when I picked them up from the kennels, and in a touching display of affection Meg is now welded to my thigh and sleeping her first sleep in five days.

Broadstairs was a nice sunny break and as always it was great to catch up with Sorrel, but like the queen of all queen's Judy Garland always said "There's no place like home!"

I have experienced facebook, the other day, when a friend e mailed me with a"want to join facebook?" invitation. Haven't a clue how it all works, but it does look a bit too geeky (hum even for me) to join in full time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes