F#!*ing more rain


I am sick and tired of this bloody weather. Trying to have a normal Sunday morning (gardening,allotment,dog walking and chicken keeping) and I have been soaked four times now (to the soddin' skin too!!!) . I am sure that the hens are suffering from trench foot as their run now resembles the World War one battlefield.

Anyhow, took William out this morning for lead training and happened to walk past the Ebenezer Congregational Chapel in the village. It is an austere little chapel and I had always thought it was more or less defunct, as most places of worship usually are nowadays.This morning I realised that perhaps I was wrong as the hymn singing was strong,powerful and rather sweet!
Please read nige's blog at the following http://en-cee.blogspot.com/
(I am guilty as charged!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes