Crops for tea


The music at the concert this afternoon was great, unfortunately the links between pieces by affable newscaster Jamie Owen and camp welsh weatherman Derek Brockway were all a bit pantomime! We couldn't get over the selfishness of one couple who brought two tiny children (one a baby of a year or so) into the theatre. The brat cried constantly throughout the first half and the parent didn't leave (or were even asked to leave) until the second half! I cannot believe that some people can be that stupid!

Janet and Ned came for tea and I was so happy to provide the potatoes and herbs from the allotment to accompany the lamb. I dug up a load of huge radish also and I must admit I was so impressed with my first real harvest! (see photo)















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes