Tempests

The Tempest at The Royal Exchange in Manchester was a awfully dreary affair. Pete Postlethwaite as Pospero was good enough but the rest of the cast and the general production was rather irritating and self indulgent. Hazel and her dynamic sister Kate ( with quiet partner Rob) decided to leave at half time, but a couple of white wines and good conversation helped to pass the evening by and we all had an enjoyable evening.

Got back to Trelawnyd late but very tired as I had no sleep last night worrying about the allotment. I have written a letter to the Parish Council explaining my position and apologising for any misunderstanding (in many ways it is one or two of them that should be apologising) and hope that it will quieten things down a little so I and the vegetables can duck under their radar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes