Up and down....,weightwaters & fields

Well, in a village you always seem to have the ability to upset someone, albeit unintentionally. The Parish council are upset that I have started work on the allotment without express permission. Now I won't go into why I thought I had received permission; suffice to say that I indeed thought I had and had started work with all good intentions. Last night and today I have spoken to Parish officials and the secretary to try to smooth over bad feelings and hope to sort the whole thing out with the estate agents officially soon, but I am upset that it looks like they will insist that the allotment be removed ( the field is grazing land only apparently). I
wonder if the chicken coop is safe also, which IS worrying. Watch this space.

The good news ! (humph!) is that I have lost another three pounds at fatfighters so am down to 13 stone (total loss 35 lbs) only a few pounds to go to ideal weight. Off to the theatre in Manchester with Hazel later which is a nice change and will brighten my mood. She used to live in Didsbury so we are having a small tea in a cafe there before the theatre.

(pic is my violas by the front door)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes