Fatfighters, Nu and Lino excitement!!

Total weight loss at fatfighters now 32 lbs! (2.5 lost this week) So I feel nice and confident when meeting up with the "girls" tomorrow night! Went on a very quick power walk this morning, much to the amusement of some beautiful dairy cattle near the Gop.

The lino had been laid today, lighter and fresher than that awful black stuff that George attacked. (pic) I could not wait to get everything in the kitchen sorted, clean and neat, as the mess in there was sparking my compulsive neurotic disorder with gusto!

Tried to meet up with Nu today but things seem pretty bad, hopefully I will pop over to Liverpool on my way to Sheffield tomorrow depending on what is happening
Ann came up today and gave me the thumbs up for the allotment! I seem to have done most things right which is a boost! She has a friend who may want to have a plot of land off me when I officiall rent the church field, nice to have connections and networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes