The Joys of House Husbandry

It has pissed down all day and everything feels damp and dirty, so ripping up all the urine drenched lino from the kitchen floor and under the fitted units has been a rather disgusting afternoons work. It doesn't show in the photo but I am absolutely filthy and so is Meg. George I have had to put in the bath after crawling behind the cooker space BEFORE I cleaned it

Pillow faced farmer turned up this afternoon with the offer of more water butts, which I refused with dignity AND with the moral high ground firmly behind me. I was polite too !

Still no news from Nuala! I hope to meet up with her sometime this week to touch base, just hope it's not tomorrow as the bloody clean urine-free lino is being delivered and laid! Friday is a meet up with Kim, Sarah and Jane in Sheffield under a guise of Consultant Ravi's leaving bash

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes