A morning in bed with Joan & Osborne House


I love Broadcasting House on radio 4 on a Sunday morning. No dogs this morning, only breakfast in bed and Joan keeping me company. Makes a welcome change not to have ginger and black canines fighting for attention, and it was lovely to have a relaxing catty bonding session with the old girl! I think she has been a bit overfaced with the new cat flap and is in need of cuddle!



Osborne House was lovely last night, the best food we have had since comming to Wales! We were very impressed. I had liver, (I was always frightened by liver as a child as my mother always massacred the cooking of it), and the meat literally melted in my mouth ! lovely


The cafe has been decorated beautifully and" feels" very French, It was a great treat. Made a change not to be wearing my wellie slip ons! Richard seemed to enjoy himself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes