I love Sundays

I have had a lovely Sunday so far. The aforementioned Broadcasting House, has merged into The Archers and now Desert Island Discs. When listening, I have prepared a cracking Sunday lunch (Pork,Mash,leeks and crumble) and all is right with the world. The weather is beautiful and while Chris and Richard are playing Brokeback Mountain at the stables I took the dogs for a walk above the village on the Llanasa road. The shoot is in full flow, and the distant putt-putt of shotgun fire echos around the hills! yes all very Emmerdale farm! Our own adopted Pheasant still lives in the orchard by the hen house and remains safe ! As we are being all natural my first crocus is out too!


As a child I always hated Sundays. My parents viewed the day as an apathetic day of nothing! so as children it always felt boring and somewhat sad! Indeed I cannot bare to hear the signature tune of Sing Something Simple with the dreaded Mike Sammes singers as it always reminds me of those days past!


Today I love Sundays! to me they mean Radio 4, the antiques roadshow, a drive out,good films,gardening, preparing and eating a nice dinner, walks and breakfast in bed! Oh and catching up with letters and e mails! Nice to hear from you today Nia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes