Makes you think?




The news tonight is full of the trial of the alleged Madrid Bombers. I noticed that one illustrative CCTV footage was used that I have never seen before. It was a sequence showing the fleeing crowds from one of the trains, shot from above, you could clearly make out a score of figures running. Then suddenly another bomb exploded in the centre of them all, thankfully filling the picture with flames and debris. The video was cut so the viewer could see no more, but I was totally shocked by what I saw!, namely the deaths of many Spanish commuters. Like 9/11 these images are stark,brutal and in this age of normal cinematic violance, truely shocking
Note to self: hug Chris when I go to bed tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes