The second Richard Burton & idle thoughts


Knackered after the long journey Chris' dad, Richard didn't quite need the Welsh Terrier treatment, but he certainly got it!

As usual he will be put to good use over the weekend ! tomorrow he and I will be painting the back door and replacing the cat flap while Chris is at work.

I am working Friday/Sunday nights, so I think we are out for dinner in Llandudno Saturday night. I must say that sons obviously resemble their fathers in some ways and Chris is no exception! They have exactly the same walk! w i e r d!

Chris had a bit of a tough day, but was amused when he overheard me and my sister Janet having an animated conversation about Laura Ashley place mats! . Perhaps we are very easily pleased?

Had a text a few days ago from neighbour Jonney from Sheffield. said he was thinking of me when he saw the old house door open, as I always left it when I was in the kitchen! Nice to be remembered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes