Reality tv........the better side


Saturday again and I am hooked on proper relality Tv. Strictly Come Dancing, is back for a third season, and like grannies all over the nation I have my favourites !, which I secretly cheer for from the advantage of the dog sofa. Mark Ramprakash is top of my list , Sexy, talented and a quiet gentleman, he has the "X" factor, and will capture the public vote as we all love an unassuming hero. Bottom of the list is Claire King, who is cultivating the persona of a real old slaggy slapper. (Hummm trying to pull my punches there!) True she is playing a role akin to Jodie Foster's character in The Accused (1988). But that strutting hooker tough girl is really irritating!. Another fav of mine is Jan Ravens ; who looks like someone's mum! She and campy partner Anton du Beke ( if that is not a movie character name, then nothing is), spend the programme giggling and having fun, which of course is what the whole thing is all about.

The whole programme is wonderfull....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes