Dog fight at the Gop Hill corral.



Didn't go to the Welsh Mountain Zoo, as time was not on our side after two night shifts. We did however had a scenic drive up to Henllan ( See Pic of Henllan Church which is all tower and no Church), for a cup of tea and biccies with my brother and his wife. It has started to get very cold at night so was glad to get home and bank up the fire and forify the Chicken coop against firework noise!!!

Went for a walk to Llanasa with the dogs which was nice, however the afternoon was marred slightly by a very bad tempered Boarder terrier which lives on a farm just under the Gop. Now I have met this little thug before when out walking, and what he lacks in size he definitely makes up with aggression and bad humour; so I was hoping that we all could walk past the farm without his usual peformance. How wrong I was!!!!, out he came like a small hairy bullet, eyes bright yellow! coat bristling! Finlay as usual bounced forward in his happy- go -lucky way, and all hell let loose. The terrier went for him, and still on the lead he fought back. Meg (hysterical by this time) jumped in and Immediately we all got tied up in a knot of fur, legs leads and barking. Free of a lead the little bastard got in several bites, and was not put off in his attack ,even though I managed to kick him twice; he only backed off when Maddie steam rollered in and did what I could only describe as a "chest butt". Sticking out her chest like Barbara Winsor she bounced forward and just ran into him. If I wasnt so angry I would have laughed as it looked so funny. The terrier seemed to bounce backwards down the lane! and seemed so surprised by this unusual behaviour he backed off .


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes