The Departed.


Leonardo dicaprio is not one of my favouite actors, for that matter nor is Matt Damon and I certainly cannot stand Jack Nicholson. So The Departed (2006), which starred all three was not the first choice of a movie. Thankfully this underworld thriller is a triumph for director Martin Scorsese, and a tour-de-force for DiCaprio. I was riveted, as the actor stole the limelight from Nicholson, with ease. Mark Wahlberg, (pictured) also performed well as a foul mouthed special agent!

Cut down most of a massive thorn bush , which blocked light from the garden, and while I was doing that met the coal man, who thought I was Dr Burton. As he let his elderly sidekick unload 6 large bags of coal ( this man was approximately 5 feet high! covered in dirt and was a ringer for John Rhys-Davies in Lord of the rings!) , he told me the entire health story of his wife ( Mental Illness and paranoia), Brothers ( Cancer) and Brother-in-law (Prostate),

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments Except abusive ones from arseholes